Saturday 18 February 2012

Miss Them!

Salam...

Hmm! I made this post simply because i miss them! I wish they're here with me:(

Way back in 2004..It all began when i met Ain and she was my roomate in Uniten...then from her i get to know Kikia. Next after almost i finished my study out of nowhere Syu became my fren..haha. If im not mistaken Ain yg introduced Syu to me kan?mase tuh Ain pegi class dgn Syu:) Yang penting ever since then we've been good frens till now! Stil remember our 1st date kt Pavilion...lepak kt Starbucks then tgk movie lpstu mase tgh jalan2 boleh plk terjmpa Black Eyed Peas haha..so funny! Not forget mase tu J.Co donuts tgh famous kann..sanggup beratur panjang nak beli!haha..lepastu rajin plk kiteorg gi concert kan..Sunburst concert and then MCR concert with Syu...hehe.
Seronoknyee bile teringat balik *BIG SMILE*

Antare koleksi yg ade:

Tabu Black Eyed Peas  NOV 2007

MCR 2008
Sunburst 2008



and until now..syukur Alhamdulillah, they are still my best frens!:)





2 comments:

  1. me likey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..tak bole tgk blog awak lame2..lapar..hahahaa

    ReplyDelete